Security Planning & Compliance
Security Planning & Compliance
You’ve read about the latest security threats and want to protect yourself against them. But where do you begin? Ihloom helps companies like yours identify weaknesses in their security program and remediate flaws that the bad guys can use to compromise your systems. You may be surprised to learn that technology alone can not keep you fully secure; security education, asset identification, and your policies and procedures also play an important role.
As the saying goes, “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” Don’t wait until after a security incident or a request from your board to take action on building your security program. Let our team of experts help you develop a thoughtful, strategic approach to securing your business while implementing needed security controls and meeting compliance standards like NIST 800-171, CMMC, CCPA, GDPR, and more!
Security RISK Assessment
- Our security risk assessment involves a holistic review of your company’s security posture to help protect you against threats like ransomware.
- By looking not only at your technology but at your people, policies, and procedures, Ihloom will identify security gaps and provide actionable remediation steps to keep you protected.
- Our assessment is aligned with the NIST Cyber Security Framework, a nationally recognized framework that provides a proven baseline level of security.
Compliance Management Solution
- Managing a security or compliance program can be very time consuming, with myriad details that are challenging to keep track of. Our team of experts can manage your program for you, letting you focus on your business.
- Our solution documents your controls in a centralized location, allowing easy reporting for things like board meetings and external audits.
- We support NIST 800-171, CMMC, GDPR, HIPAA, and more!
Security & Compliance Coach
- None of this is simple. What we do at Ihloom every day is help clients like you navigate the complex world of compliance and cybersecurity. We know the language, understand the requirements, and have thoughtfully developed the best practices so you don’t have to.
- As part of a subscription to our solutions, we provide our coaching services to ensure you get the most of your cybersecurity tools, get secure, and get compliant.
Security Planning and Compliance Security Risk Assessment
Why Outsourcing Professionals Is Vital for Security Planning and Compliance
Consider outsourcing these positions to a cyber security company like Ihloom Cybersecurity. We have a team of experts who can help secure all aspects of your business with the strategic solutions we have developed. There are myriad risks to computer networks in today’s internet-connected world. All it takes is one small flaw for a hacker to be successful and compromise your network, or worse, steal your data and hold it hostage unless you pay a ransom. We can help identify weaknesses and remediate flaws. Our job is to stay updated on the newest security issues, so we can help with even the latest security threats.
Cybersecurity Planning and Compliance Services
Compliance Management Solutions
Security Risk Assessment
There is more to solving security risk than technology alone. Ihloom Cybersecurity’s security risk assessment reviews not only your technology but also your policies and procedures to ensure no stone is left unturned. Things such as stale domain user accounts, a lack of coordination between HR and IT during employee onboarding and offboarding, and insecure network protocols all increase the chance that an attacker can gain a foothold in your network and exploit any weaknesses that are found.
Our security risk assessment is aligned with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, a framework that provides a proven baseline level of security for all organizations, regardless of which industry you operate in. We won’t just point out weaknesses – we provide understandable remediation guidance to help you close the gaps in your security and improve your security posture.
Security & Compliance Coaching
Cyber security and compliance can be an extremely complex task to navigate, especially if you are new to security risks and threats.
At Ihloom, we work with you every step of the way to help you navigate the intricate world of cyber security and compliance. Our team is made up of experts in cyber security with years of experience in dealing with unique IT and security needs.
We understand the language, know the requirements, and have strategically developed best practices to take the burden off of your staff. As part of our subscription plans, we include coaching services. This can help you better understand how to protect your business against the latest security threats and learn about the cyber security tools available to you. It also aids in ensuring you get secure and compliant.