What do I do if something goes wrong?
An alert comes in. Now, what do you do? Great cybersecurity tools are a start. But if you don’t know how to best proceed, alerts provide little benefit.
It’s easy to become tone-deaf to the many alerts cybersecurity tools generate. Ihloom is your partner to cut through the noise and help you to know when to respond and make timely decisions to address real threats to your systems. Our tools can help detect and respond to compromise and stop attacks in their tracks, minimizing downtime and keeping your business running.
Endpoint Threat Detection & Response
- Endpoint protection is still a critical part of defending against security threats. Our EDR solution provides best-in-class protection, backed 24×7 by our SOC team.
- AI-based threat engine helps identify and stop all anomalous behavior, including zero-day attacks.
- Device control policies allow you to further protect your workforce and reduce the risk of attack or data loss via external devices such as USB drives.
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Our solution provides system snapshots as frequently as every 15 minutes with local failover or cloud-based disaster recovery
- Recover one machine or an entire office to the cloud quickly with less than 1 hour recovery-time objective (RTO)
- No storage limits!
Cloud-Based Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Our air-gapped backup solution ensures the integrity of your data, even during a ransomware attack.
- Microsoft and Google do not guarantee the safety of your data. Protect against this by backing up your Sharepoint and Google Drive data, too!
REMEDIATION SERVICES FOR THREAT RESPONSE TO CYBER ATTACKS
THE HARSH REALITY OF RANSOMWARE AND CYBERATTACKS
Global ransomware damage costs have reached an all-time high of $20 billion as every 11 seconds, another business falls victim to a ransomware attack. But cyberattacks are not limited to ransomware. They can take on many forms and use multiple platforms and techniques to attack. According to Cybersecurity Ventures, global cyber crime costs will grow by about 15% per year, and by 2025, it will reach $10.5 trillion annually. With so many attacks taking place, it is clear that all businesses must review their security posture and implement better controls. A survey conducted by the BBB found that 55% of small businesses lack the knowledge or resources to develop a cybersecurity plan.
MANAGED DETECTION AND RESPONSE
Let Ihloom Cybersecurity prepare your organization for cyberattacks with managed detection and threat response solutions. Our tools leverage advanced analytics and threat intelligence to pinpoint potential vulnerabilities. If a threat is identified, our Security Operations Center (SOC) reviews the threat and provides you with remediation guidance, allowing you to stay protected and maintain normal business operations.
BUSINESS CONTINUITY AND DISASTER RECOVERY
Endpoint protection plays a major role in protecting your network and business. But in a worst-case scenario, endpoint protection may fail and you will have to rely on your backups. Organizations that have moved to cloud-based storage, such as solutions offered by Microsoft and Google, may feel like their data is adequately protected, but you need to read the fine print! These companies do not provide any guarantee that your data is recoverable in the event of a disaster. Ransomware strains often overwrite data 15-20 times to prevent easy recovery of your data. If one of these attacks is successful on an endpoint with local file sync enabled, it is likely your cloud data will be unavailable unless you have an offline backup routine.
A CYBER SECURITY ASSESSMENT IDENTIFIES YOUR VULNERABILITIES
IT staff often struggle to keep up with security threats that are ever-evolving and becoming more frequent. If you want to review your security controls and posture but aren’t sure where to begin, cyber risk assessment can help identify your vulnerabilities. Our cyber security company can perform a cyber security risk assessment and provide guidance and recommendations tailored for your business.