Breach Monitoring Services
Do you know if your systems have been breached? If you’re not monitoring access to your systems and looking for suspicious and anomalous behavior, you may be blissfully ignorant of the threats already facing your business. The average ransomware attack can take anywhere from 60 to 120 days to move from the initial security breach to the delivery of the actual ransomware. Ihloom provides visibility to help avoid data breaches and identify compromised systems before they become a problem.
Protect your critical business information and your customers’ sensitive data with 24x7x365 monitoring solutions through Ihloom.
- Your servers, firewalls, switches, and endpoints generate millions of logs that show every action taken on those devices. These logs need to be reviewed for indicators of compromise.
- Our SIEM can process those logs in real-time and generate alerts for suspicious and malicious activity. We then provide you with remediation guidance so you can stay protected.
- Logs are protected in air-gapped cloud storage for 400 days.
Office 365 Monitoring w/ Advanced Logging
- 2FA offers great protection for your accounts, but it is not a silver bullet when it comes to protecting your Office 365 environment.
- Monitor for anomalous login behavior, Sharepoint activity, and more.
- Need to hold on to Office 365 logs due to compliance requirements? We’ve got you covered with up to 400 days of log retention included by default.
Cloud Services Monitoring
- Monitor your Office 365, Azure, and Google Workspaces infrastructure for indicators of compromise.
- Use AWS, Salesforce, Dropbox? No problem – we can monitor that, too.
- Remediation guidance is provided if compromise is suspected.
Host-Based IDS and logging
- Combined with our EDR solution, a host-based IDS gives you full visibility and control into all actions taken on a monitored endpoint, including PowerShell activity, RDP access, and user creation.
- Automatically block connections to known bad IP addresses and monitor for malicious system behavior, no matter where in the world your endpoints are.
- If a system event is logged, we can ensure it gets recorded and preserved.
Get Reliable Breach Monitoring Services
Data Breaches in America
In 2019, 1,473 U.S. data breaches exposed 164.68 million records. As a result, the FTC received 4.8 million fraud and identity theft reports in 2020. While some may think the reason for this is a lack of technology, the truth is our advanced technology enables us to fight against data breaches, or better yet, avoid them from occurring altogether. The real reason those numbers are so high is that not enough businesses are taking advantage of the security tools and data breach programs available to them. This could be due to business owners not knowing about the cyber threats out there and the negative impacts a breach can have on their business.
What We Do
At Ihloom Cybersecurity, we focus on avoiding data breaches from occurring by providing visibility and identifying systems that have become compromised. Your system may already be breached without you even knowing about it. It can take 60 to 120 days for an average cyberattack to deliver the actual ransomware to your network. We help protect critical data by monitoring system access 24/7 to identify anomalous and suspicious behavior and prevent data breaches before they happen.
What You Can Do To Secure Your Customers Critical Data
We offer round-the-clock security monitoring to prevent customer data loss and promote buyer security. There are no cons to monitoring your systems, only pros. Our monitoring solutions can detect anomalous activity on your endpoints and alerts you to that behavior before serious consequences occur.
You should prepare for data and network breaches ahead of time. Don’t wait for something to happen before being proactive. Security monitoring allows you to stay informed about your systems and remedy weaknesses, so you can get a handle on the situation before an incident takes place. At Ihloom, we provide continuous breach monitoring services to ensure your business is protected at all times.
Ensure the Safety of Your Customers Information With a Customized Plan
When consumers do business with you, they trust you will keep their information safe. To secure your client’s data, it is important to use reliable breach monitoring services. Cybersecurity risk management implements measures to avoid hackers from accessing your sensitive data. Providing safe and secure transactions helps to build customer trust and loyalty.
Ihloom Cybersecurity offers three plans to choose from. Or, reach out to us for a customized cybersecurity solution that better fits your needs. No matter what size your business is, we can develop a plan tailored to your business requirements. All our plans include 24/7 breach monitoring, security and compliance training, and service implementation and remediation support.
Stay Protected With Reliable Breach Monitoring Services, Remediation Guidance, and More
Ihloom Cybersecurity is a cybersecurity company that offers data breach monitoring solutions. We track all your services and review every action taken on your devices for any signs of compromise. Should your system be compromised, or show any indication of malicious or suspicious activity, alerts are generated and remediation guidance is provided.